Mittwoch, 12. August 2009

let`s go...

after around one week Tokyo it was time to go to the next place...





good night Tokyo station.



first train in the morning, ~5:20am
used the cheapest ticket available, "Seishun 18 Kippu", you can travel 5 times 24 houres w/ JR (Japanese Railway - most common train company in Jpn) in the semester holidays. it costs 11.500¥ (~88Euro)
the only disadvantage is, that you can`t use fast trains, like the Shinkansen (Bullettrain)...just the slow ones, which stop almost @ every station :/
so my journey from Tokyo to Maizuru (~550km) took 11 hours & 9 train changes...but hey, it`s cheap ;D

Photobucket



good night Maizuru...
(sleeping on a Futon)




on the way to Maizuru (where my host-fam is living) I saw the japanese way of supporting the all popular new American President. :p



p.s. I arrived @ my familiy`s on July 20th.

Keine Kommentare: